Thin Film Measurement
The EonLT-DM is a temperature and film thickness monitor. Temperature monitoring outperforms conventional controllers that are blind to thermal changes in the crystal. Temperature monitoring outperforms conventional controllers that are blind to thermal changes in the crystal.
You can purchase the Thin Film EonLT-DM directly in our Onlineshop.
Features & Benefits
- 2 temperature sensors
- 2 quartz crystal sensors
- Frequency resolution of up to 0,0015 Hz
- RS-232 interface
- Real time graphing of temperature, rate and frequency
- Relays for the process automatization (shutter control)
- Widely expandable systems – up to 255 Eon-LTs™ can be networked
- All connecting cables, software (Labview Runtime) and instruction manual included
The EonLT-DM competes with devices twice the cost and offers 2 quartz sensor channels, control of 2 sources and deposition processes simultaneously and 2 temperature sensors.
Standard quartzes as well as 6 MHz AT and RC quartzes are supported.
|Measurement frequency||4 - 10 MHz|
|Frequency resolution||up to 0,0015 Hz|
|Sensor input||2 x BNC female (1 - 10 MHz, 1 - 200 Ω)|
2 x miniature-thermoelement Type K (± 0,25 °C)
USB via adapter cable
|Outputs||2 relay outputs via DB9|
|Supply voltage||24 V DC|
|Dimensions||114,3 mm x 63,5 mm x 25,4 mm|
Test quartz crystal